Get connected within the community on flexibilities in the energy system
You are interested in unlocking grid flexibility? Then be invited to join our FlexCommunity – the new knowledge community to share knowledge rounds and collaboratively find approaches and solutions for the further exploitation of flexibilities in the energy system.
Platone together with the H2020 funded projects FEVER and edgeFLEX as the founding members of the FlexCommunity is joining forces for the cross-project and cross-border FlexCommunity that beyond project lifetimes creates a maximum impact.
Four reasons why you should join the FlexCommunity
With the FlexCommunity you have full access to
- A targeted and efficient networking in the Member area. Find like-minded people and build personal relationships!
- A safe and trustful environment for information exchange within our network
- All four FlexGroups. As our working groups, the FlexGroups are your platform to discuss flexibility related topics and jointly find new approaches and solutions. At the moment the FlexGroups focus on the following topics:
- FG1: Technical management of flexibilities
- FG2: Flexibility market and organisational design
- FG3: Solutions for utilities and energy communities
- FG4: FlexOffer user group